Agony and misery,
What can I say?
The future clouded with doubts,
Grip around us like an iron hand.
Loneliness enters our misery mind,
Trapping and suffocating us,
With hurtful words that tears us down,
I doubt we can ever stand again.
Our master comes and greets us,
Unable to withstand and fight against his will,
We are forced into total submission,
He speaks our solution with malice in the air,
Hatred was the only key to free ourselves.
We jump in excitement,
The waiting is finally over,
None of us knew the lie behind.
One by one our comrades fall,
Dead in the mind and soulless,
Again he comes and speaks our solution,
Only the strong shall survive,
This battle of the fittest.
ME
Same shit, different day...So sian.
So very bored. Always bored.
Hopes and goals
Never ever taste defeat, I guess?
Reduce the chances of failing miserably...
Hates
Be a burden
Boring stuff, and sitting still
History
April 2009
July 2009
January 2010
February 2010
May 2010
Others
LinK
LinK
LinK
LinK
LinK
Share your constructive critics