Sunday, January 31, 2010

Naruto Tryout Fanfic part 1

"Urgh, can't stop bleeding can you?" he growled under his breath as he leaned heavily against a tree. Swearing a string of colourful words, he gritted his teeth together and applied a killing pressure on the wound. A breathless yelped escaped his dry lips and he removed his blood stained palm. “Finally...” he whispered hoarsely, taking out a kunai to slash the tree, “there...A reminder never to be injured on the thigh again.” He dashed fearing that someone would humiliate him.

“So he has been running around under our nose,” two shadowed figures shared a smile as they continued to spy, “Experiment 099- Odvershakr, we have found you.” They
disappeared into the shadows to return back to their headquarters.

“What?!” he exclaimed and banged his fist on the wooden table, “Experiment 099 is still within compound...?”

“He wouldn’t be if you spend time shouting, Thlion,” a purr came from the far wall, “As I have witnessed, he’s leaving the compound in a matter of 2 days.”

“Silence, Jarkolf!” the boss cried and immediately the entire room went silent, “Jarkolf, you will be in charge of capturing him again. General Gezzled, deploy the troops at once!” The men filled out the room orderly in spite of the urgent matter. Walking slowly to a full length mirror, Thlion stared into his own reflection. “Soon...Very soon Experiment 099, you’ll return to me. Be the good son once again...”

After what seemed like hours, Thlion sat in his own chair rubbing his temples gently. “What’s the matter, Father?” a voice so silky murmured into his ear and Thlion instantly tensed, “Why sent a full army against me when you knew I would return to you once more?” A long-fingered hand ran gently through Thlion’s straight, long raven hair. “You see father, I brought you a present,” the voice continued to drawl, “Or maybe not a present but presents! I always knew you love surprises...”

“Exp-, no Odvershakr,” Thlion commanded in his dry voice, “What nonsense are you up to?”

Misty dark emerald eyes met burning hazel brown eyes. “Look outside,” Odvershakr purred as a sly smirk played on his lips, “I wanted to wrap it but I guess, it made no difference. Since you gave me the power to be a clone, stronger and faster than an average person...I thought I’ll give you something in return.”

Horror struck Thlion like never before. His entire compound, empire was devoured by flames. “What...why?” Thlion croaked slowly as he watched an evil glint sparkle behind those emeralds.

“Why? I don’t like the idea of being controlled,” Odvershakr replied simply as he pushed Thlion nearer to the window, “You see, I was out strolling when a man from your boot camp shot me in my thigh. So I decided that ‘one for all, all for one’. He made me mad, so I’ll vent my anger on this entire cliff. Pity, your cliff seemed to be made of sand. One snap of my finger a part of it drops.” As he said it, Odvershakr snapped his fingers and rocks started tumbling into the sea. Thlion turned and stared as a wicked smile appeared. A smile so wicked, it would probably give any child a month of nightmares or worse a lifetime of trauma. “Ta-ta, dear father...join your fellow comrades in the inferno,” Odvershakr whispered and he forced tears to drip down the sides of his face, “Thank you for everything father. For sealing a demon in me. For making me a clone...Thank you so much you, heartless bastard.” A light push and Thlion fell only to be swallowed into the inferno.

Without a family, having killed his father, Odvershakr cast a jutsu on himself to appear as a young boy of four. Walking and roaming aimlessly for years, Odvershakr realized that the more he killed, the more powerful he became but he knew that he had to learn the basics to expand his potentials and limits. After all, from the day he officially became an orphan, he had became a ninja that only knew to kill.

He carried the illusion of a four year old boy until he arrived before two giant doors. Sighing tiredly, he fixed himself physically. He transformed his entire human body to take a twelve year old body but his mind continues as an adult. Feeling satisfied with his jutsu, Odvershakr renamed himself as Iori Asreil Odvershakr; in short, Iori Odvershakr.

Will I ever be Forgiven? | 6:07 AM


ME

Same shit, different day...So sian.
So very bored. Always bored.


Hopes and goals

Never ever taste defeat, I guess?
Reduce the chances of failing miserably...


Hates

Be a burden
Boring stuff, and sitting still


History


April 2009

July 2009

January 2010

February 2010

May 2010


Others

LinK
LinK
LinK
LinK
LinK


Credits

illusionskeeper
@. Blogger .@
@. Blogskins .@

Share your constructive critics

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com