I think the previous entry sucks so I’m trying to make a better starting.
The majestic sun had already risen above the horizon, sending its rays penetrating into the homes of animals and humans alike. Snuggling deeper into his soft pillow, Odvershakr twisted among his blankets. “Ah, what a pleasant sleep!” he smiled as he opened his bedroom window to smell the freshness of the air, “A delightful day I shall have!”
Swinging uncharacteristically out of bed, he stretched and sprinted down the stairs only to find an empty living room. “What the...?” he scratched his head as he stifled a yawn and began searching for a letter of explanation, “Surely mom would have left a letter behind...” He rummaged through the sofas and magazines only to find the letter tucked securely below the telephone. Gripping and tearing the letter apart, he scanned the relatively short message. “So she’s left me alone in this terrace...” he murmured as he shoved the letter in his back pocket and fetched a carton of milk from the fridge.
As he posed in the kitchen drinking his milk quietly, he glanced around and a certain object caught his eye. “What the hack is a forehead protector doing here?” he thought as he scoped the headband and scrutinized it carefully, “This forehead is very familiar. Think Odvershakr. Where have you seen it?” He closed his eyes tightly trying to remember the exact place he had seen it. Thinking and thinking it, he opened his eyes. “This headband! I remember now...Naruto wears something like this! Surely mom can’t be a ninja, can she?” he mused as he put it back down and mysteriously, it disappeared, “Where the shit is it now? Oh no. Mom is sure to kill me if she knows I misplaced something as valuable as that! She must have bought it from a fair...Oh, I’m so dead now...”
Hanging his head in shame, he trudged into the bathroom to freshen up. Water slid off his well-built body as he stood under the shower. “A dream of being a ninja...Now a missing forehead protector...” he sighed as he closed his eyes to continue messaging his head with shampoo, “How bad can my day be? So many mysteries happening...The last thing I need is to be whisked away into Naruto’s world!” He laughed as he cleaned himself and came out dripping wet. As soon as he was done wearing his dry uniform, he ruffled his hair dry. Reaching for a comb to smoothen out his unkempt hair, a dark purple light engulfed him and as he wished for, he was whisked away to Naruto’s world!
ME
Same shit, different day...So sian.
So very bored. Always bored.
Hopes and goals
Never ever taste defeat, I guess?
Reduce the chances of failing miserably...
Hates
Be a burden
Boring stuff, and sitting still
History
April 2009
July 2009
January 2010
February 2010
May 2010
Others
LinK
LinK
LinK
LinK
LinK
Share your constructive critics